Tuesday, April 29, 2008

41-60/100 Things

41. My maiden name is very Dutch, and even though most people cannot pronounce it, I decided to hyphenate rather than just take my husband's very pronounceable last name
42. Sometimes when signing papers, I regret that decision
43. When I joke to my husband about buying a ranch and raising alpacas I'm only half joking
44. I really want to get a dog
45. A dog I can run with, not a little lap dog. And yippy dogs need not apply
46. I don't have anything against cats, but I'm still more of a dog person
47. I wear size 10 or 11 shoes, depending on the shoe
48. I can't walk in heels and have no desire to learn
49. Skydiving was my 18th birthday present
50. I really don't care for heights, or planes (a motion sickness thing)
51. But I went anyway, and I feel no need to go again
52. I took French in high school and German in college and don't even remember how to count to ten in either language. If I try, I start in one, and then somehow mix in the other
53. I wish I would have taken Spanish. That would a really useful skill
54. But I can count to ten in Spanish, thanks to Sesame Street
55. My favorite muppets are Statler and Waldorf, the two old guys in the balcony
56. I really hope Pokemon dies out before Brent and I have kids
57. We only have one tv, which I think is pretty rare
58. There are currently only three shows that I watch, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, and The Closer
59. I think I could give up our dish without a problem, I'd just wait until the shows I like come out on DVD
60. I haven't seen Titanic and probably never will. At this point, it's a matter of principle

No comments: